Printronix P8205 Line Matrix printer [500lpm Cabinet Model]
September 27, 2013Comments Off on Printronix P8205 Line Matrix printer [500lpm Cabinet Model]
- Printronix introduces design enhancements and improved functionality with the P8000 Cartridge Line Matrix Printer series, achieving the broadest flexibility, greatest compatibility and lowest ownership cost of any line matrix printer. The series builds upon the workhorse tradition of all Printronix line matrix technology
– Optional SureStak Power Stacker, which facilitates orderly stacking of hard to handle forms – Optional Rear Slide-Out Paper Drawer with ergonomic features, such as lifting handles that provide the user easier handling and better grip on full box loads – Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces – Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms – Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a consideration – Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 2,000 lines per minute
- Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
– New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility – New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics – New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
- Adaptable Functionality. The P8000 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
– More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model – USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options. – PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
- Manageable Savings. The P8000 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
– New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion – New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere – New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption by 55% and boosts operating efficiency
|Model||P8205 – Cabinet|
|Print Technology||Impact Line Matrix|
|Print Width||13.6 inches|
|Speed (Lines er Min)||500/428 (High Speed)|
|Uppercase/Lower Case||375/300 (Data Processing)|
|Paper Type||Continuous, fan folded, edge -perforation|
|Characters Per Inch||10,12,13.3,15, 16.7, 17.1,20|
|Lines per Inch||6,8,10.3, n/72, n/216|
|Fonts||NLQ Serif, NLQ San Serif, Data Processing, High Speed, OCR A & B|
|Graphics Resolutions||180 dpi Horizontal, 144 dpi Vertical|
|Bar Code||30 resident symbologies including code 39, EAN8/13, UPC A/E, Intelligent|
|Mail, Postnet, Royal Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF417 and Data Matrix|
|Paper Handling||Bottom Feed, Straight thru paper path with dual tractors|
|Thickness||Up to 6-part forms; up to 4-part for Zero Tear-Off model|
|Print Drivers||Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2003/2008/7, Linux|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 & RS-232 Serial Interface|
|Optional||Ethernet 10/100 Base T, Parallel IEEE1248 Centronics|
|Standard Emulation||Printronix®P-Series, P Series XQ, Serial Matrix,|
|IBM®Proprinter III XL, Epson®FX-1050|
|Ribbon||Standard Life Cartridge Ribbon, 17,000 pages|
|Dimension (HxWxD)||40.5″ x 27″ x 29″|
|Printer Weight||200 lbs|