Printronix P8010 – 1000lpm Tabletop (New Series)
September 26, 2013Comments Off on Printronix P8010 – 1000lpm Tabletop (New Series)
- The P8000 Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Tabletop model, you’ll benefit from:
– Simplified deployment and support, especially in networked environments – Compact footprint for space constrained applications – Coming soon: Quick-access capability will lend flexibility so you can scale printing to match transactional usage
- Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
– New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility – New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics – New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
- Adaptable Functionality. The P8000 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
– More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model – USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options. – PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
- Manageable Savings. The P8000 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
– New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion – New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere – New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency
|Model||P8010 – Tabletop|
|Print Technology||Impact Line Matrix|
|Print Width||13.6 inches|
|Speed (Lines er Min)||1000/856 (High Speed)|
|Uppercase/Lower Case||750/600 (Data Processing)|
|Paper Type||Continuous, fan folded, edge -perforation|
|Characters Per Inch||10,12,13.3,15, 16.7, 17.1,20|
|Lines per Inch||6,8,10.3, n/72, n/216|
|Fonts||NLQ Serif, NLQ San Serif, Data Processing, High Speed, OCR A & B|
|Graphics Resolutions||180 dpi Horizontal, 144 dpi Vertical|
|Bar Code||30 resident symbologies including code 39, EAN8/13, UPC A/E, Intelligent|
|Mail, Postnet, Royal Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF417 and Data Matrix|
|Paper Handling||Bottom Feed, Straight thru paper path with dual tractors|
|Thickness||Up to 6-part forms; up to 4-part for Zero Tear-Off model|
|Print Drivers||Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2003/2008/7, Linux|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 & RS-232 Serial Interface|
|Optional||Ethernet 10/100 Base T, Parallel IEEE1248 Centronics|
|Standard Emulation||Printronix®P-Series, P Series XQ, Serial Matrix,|
|IBM®Proprinter III XL, Epson®FX-1050|
|Ribbon||Standard Life Cartridge Ribbon, 17,000 pages|
|Dimension (HxWxD)||18.3″ x 25.8″ x 19.1″|
|Printer Weight||100 lbs|